Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hi my name is Ada mostly known as Adaita. I am a weird and unique who is trying to survive her days in high school. I'm Peruvian, Chinese, and Italian. I know what your all thinking "that's a really weird mix" well yeah it is but that's what makes me unique. I'm making this blog for English class because I'm about to read the play A Doll House. My English class it one the very few classes that i do not like. But there are a few things that  i do enjoy doing there. For example when i am given a topic that is arguable i love to express the way that i feel towards that topic and how others my agree or disagree with me.
So like i was saying before I am about to read the play A Doll House written by Henrik Ibsen. Henrik Ibsen was born in the year of 1828 in Skein, Norway. He was the eldest of 5 children after the triadic death of his older brother. At a young age Ibsen learned German and Latin. He always loved painting. He tragically dies at the age of 78 due to series of strokes that he suffered. Last 5 years before his death Ibsen couldn't write due to these series of strokes. Just in case anybody who wants to read more about Henrik Ibsen this is where you have to go http://www.gradesaver.com/author/henrik-ibsen/. See you soon blogger. :D

2 comments:

  1. lmaooo good good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to use punctuation. And we are all a little weird, so it is OK!

    ReplyDelete